Thank you for your interest in Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp., dba Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes Restaurants ("Garden Fresh Companies," "we," or "our") and our websites ("Site") located at
By using this Site or otherwise providing personal information to the Garden Fresh Companies, you consent to the following terms.
What We Collect.
Information We Collect Directly From You: You may browse our Site without submitting any information directly to us, but we may collect information about you automatically as you do so (see below). Certain other actions require you to provide information directly to us. Specifically, to sign up for Club Veg, we will collect your name, e-mail address, postal address, birthdate, the location you visit most often, and your gender. We also may collect additional information from you, such as information about your diet and the number of children in your household, but this information is not required. If you place an order through our Site (e.g., for a gift card), we will collect your contact and credit or debit card information and the name/email address of the recipient. We also collect information about you when you contact us (e.g., letters, guest comment cards, including in-store comments, request information from us), participate in a survey, order catering services, respond to a promotion, post content to our social networking sites, or otherwise choose to provide it to us.
Information We Collect Automatically About You: We and our third party service providers collect data about you automatically as you use our Site, such as number of visitors, browser type, pages accessed, duration of visit, IP address, and other information about your use of our Site and services. We may combine this information with other information that we collect about you. For additional information, please see our discussion of Cookies and Tracking.
Disclosure. With the exception of joint marketing as noted below, we do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your information, including personal information, with the following persons and entities and in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these vendors may assist us with data storage, processing, administering this Site, Site analytics, customer service, marketing and research, or providing our products and services. Garden Fresh Companies may transfer your personal information to such vendors that have entered into a contract with us that strives to protect the confidentiality of your information and permits the vendor to use it only as reasonably necessary to fulfill its contract with Garden Fresh.
- As appropriate to respond to your inquiries. We may also provide your personal information to third parties if we believe in our discretion it would be helpful to responding to you or acting upon your request. For example, if you ask us to provide you with information about one of our partners, we may provide your request and contact information to such partner so that the partner may respond to your request directly.
- Marketing Partners. If we engage in a joint marketing campaign, we may share your information with your consent with our joint marketing partner.
- Business Transfers. Garden Fresh Companies may disclose your personal information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of its assets or stock in its or upon any other corporate reorganization or transaction, including a bankruptcy.
- Aggregate Information. We also may share aggregate information with third parties for marketing, research, or other purposes.
Cookies and Tracking. To facilitate your use of this Site, we and our third party service providers use "cookies." A cookie is a small amount of data that our servers transfer to your browser. When you log onto this Site, the cookie file captures your username, unique session identifier number and other session data to enable you to traverse through this website's various screens without having to authenticate yourself at each new screen.
A Special Note about Children. Garden Fresh Companies recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Garden Fresh Companies do not target its services or this Site to children under 13. Garden Fresh Companies do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Security. Garden Fresh may use procedural and technological measures, reasonably designed to protect your personal information from loss or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Correction/Updating Your Information. We provides you with the ability to review, correct and delete any of the personal information that you have provided to us. If you wish to review, delete or correct any information you have provided to us, contact Garden Fresh at
firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are a member of Club Veg, you may log into your account and update your information online.
Employment Opportunities. If you choose to submit an employment application with us, we will use the information submitted in connection with that application for the purpose of processing your application. We will not use the information contained in an employment application for marketing purposes. We generally do not disclose information submitted in your employment information, except as appropriate to third parties in the course of processing your application, as required by law, and to protect our rights and interests, or the rights and interests of other users of our Site, employees, or others. If you would like to update information that you have submitted to us online for purposes of employment, you may update your profile through the "Career" portion of this Site.
Communications Preferences. If you have communicated with us and no longer wish to receive our communications, you may unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in our e-mail communications with you. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.
Questions? If you have any questions about Garden Fresh's privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at